12 TIPS FOR STAYING RESILIENT WITH COVID-19 LOOMING OVER US
Even when distressed, we must:
- Create comfort
- Stay calm
- Listen actively
- Breathe deeply
- Acknowledge our emotional needs
- Attachment Security
- Make healthy choices
- Be committed in social distancing
- Connect emotionally, not physically
- Be proactive, not reactive
- Acknowledge and address our negative feelings
- Resolve them quickly with positive messages
- "Even though I am really scared right now, I can keep myself calm."
- If you are Catholic, say the Rosary. This is an excellent way to keep yourself calm.
- Praying, playing, and/or plunging into a task an help.
- Remember, we are lovable, capable, and valuable. We can get through this!
In these difficult times,
NCLA is here for you!